With the recent updates surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and the recommendations of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario Aurora Family Dental will be temporarily closed effective March 16,2020 except for emergency dental services. During the period of temporary closure please contact us at 905-727-3323 / firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Your safety is our top priority and we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
Dr. U. Ansari
At Aurora Family Dental we strive to improve your dental health and overall smile appearance. There are many types of cosmetic treatments available, from in-office teeth whitening to total smile makeovers. Depending on your goals, we provide a range of services that include professional whitening, tooth-coloured fillings, bonding, crowns, veneers or dental implants that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. For people with stained, mis-shaped or perhaps jagged teeth, cosmetic dentistry is definitely the most effective approach to help build your desirable smile. If you think cosmetic dentistry/whitening is right for you, contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
• Repair stains, close gaps, cracks/chips and imperfections with dental bonding.
• Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
• Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-coloured filings.
• Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
• Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge.
• Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
Teeth whitening is used to brighten the appearance of your smile. Professional whitening can be done as an in office treatment or can be prescribed for use at home. We offer spadent as our one hour in office whitening system as well as custom take home whitening trays to maintain the final shade of your teeth.
The Diode Laser enables us to provide dental treatment with:
• Faster healing time and less trauma to gums.
• Less anesthetic for many procedures.
• Less post-operative discomfort.